Today I have a card for Sketch Saturday, and a commision for a friend too! Hope she likes it!
I have used a stamp from Wild Rose Studio, coloured with promarkers. I thought I would make another shadow box card as I enjoyed making the last one so much. This time I wanted to make a slightly bigger card to accommodate the larger image.
I've used some purple mirri card, lilac glitter card, WHSmith fabric flowers, stickles and a Martha Stewart border punch. Cut the window out using Nestabilities Labels Three.
I hand cut the label and corner rounded it, then attached with a MM jewelled brad. Sentiment is also from Wild Rose Studio.
The front of the card is made with an embossed lilac card from my local card shop, so not sure who the manufacturer is.
Thanks for looking and have a great day
Pauline xx
No comments:
Post a Comment