I love the colours this week from colourQ, and I was inspired by the picture to use an owl stamp I've had for a little while. However, after I had stamped and coloured it, it just didn't look right, so I went for a more simple graphic feel.

I was inspired to keep it one layered, and Clean and Simple following the new challenge from One Layer Wednesday, where today's new challenge asks for 5 circles or more to be incorporated in your one layer card. I'm also entering this into this week's City Crafter Challenge, which would like 3 or more colours of the rainbow.

Using this label from Waltzingmouse Stamps Very Vintage Labels 3, I stamped directly onto the card base in Memento London Fog, and coloured with pencils. The sentiment is from WMS Frame it set, and the little flourishes are from Very Vintage Labels 4, stamped in Versamagic Pink Petunia.
I've counted the little circles set into the corners, and there's 44!!
I'll be back tomorrow with a card for the new challenge at DYSU, thanks for stopping by,
Pauline
27 comments:
Very pretty card, Pauline, lovely CAS card! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.
You are right Pauline, those colours are scrummy. Lovely stylish and elegant card! :)
hugs
xxalisonxx
Simply beautiful Pauline! Lovin' the WM label!
Beautiful one layer card Pauline! Great way to insert those circles.
Beautiful simple and elegant, I love your card:0) Have a wonderful break xxx
A CAS card that is just lovely. I love this one.
ppc campaign
A very simple, clean, pretty and elegant card, Pauline... Love the color combo, love the coloring skills, I simply love your card!
This is so pretty. Great use of the colors. Although, I have to admit, I was kind of excited to see your owl card....
Beautiful CAS card,love the colours...
Mandy x
A gorgeous one layer card Pauline...love the colours
Anne
Lovely CAS card ... pretty colours too ... many thanks for playing along with us at CCCB
Your card is beautiful Pauline, I love the decorated frame :0)
Have a fabulous holiday ( in case I don't get chance to say it again), take lots of pics to show off afterwards :0)
Jenny x
beautiful cas design, Pauline!!!
I love those colours too, Pauline. Your card is so CAS and pretty, and I love how you coloured your label stamp:)
A beautiul CAS design Pauline - I love it!
Very lovely CAS card Pauline!
Simple and elegant. A great CAS card.
Beautiful CAS card Pauline.
So elegant!!!!
Love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week.
What a great One-Layer Card. Love the colors.
Pauline - this is awesome! I love the simplicity, so sweet! Thanks so much for playing at the colourQ this week!
This is such a pretty CAS card. So glad you shared it with us over at CCCB!!
What a stunning one layer CAS card! LOVE that touch of a little bling! :)
So pretty Pauline. Thank you for joining us at the CQC...hugs ~S~
Hiya - have a little something on my blog for you ....Hope you're having a wonderful hols xxx
Simply LOVELY!! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!
Post a Comment