Sunday, 8 April 2012

CR84FN 51 #2

Morning all, this week is Week 2 for the CR84FN Challenge, of Pale Blue, Pink and Peach.
I would like to say thank you my new followers this week, and for visiting me and leaving such lovely comments!



I have made a fairly quick and easy card today, using some pretty Pink Paislee paper, that has just the right colours in it!




I simply cut a panel to size, and matted it up onto some peach and pale blue Core'dinations, wrapped some twine around the middle, and my last piece of the dotty lace.



The sentiment label is a Papertrey Ink Die cut and Stamps, Mat Stack 1, added some Prima Say it in Crystals for some shimmer, and finished off with a pink rose and pink silky crush bow from The Ribbon reel.


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Mat Stack 1 - Papertrey Ink

Ink: Distress Ink Antique Linen

Paper: Nantucket - Pink Paislee

Other: Pink Silky Crush, Ivory Button Twine, Pink Rose - The Ribbon Reel; White lace from stash; Peach and blue Core'dinations


Do stop by the rest of the DT, for some peachy inspiration!



Thanks for stopping by,

Pauline

32 comments:

Maria said...

Yes, I agree with the perfect colors for this card for the challenge! The Pink Paislee dp is gorgeous! Lovely label and ribbon treatment, too! Take care, hugs!!:-))

Shannon White said...

Oh My Goodness Pauline! This is So Pretty and Elegant! Love Your Beautiful dp's and the Lovely lace! Wonderful Label and rose too! Just Love the whole thing! 8-)

Hope you Have a Wonderful Easter! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Sasha said...

A beautiful soft and floaty look to your card,Pauline. Gorgeous dp's, bow, lace and I love you're label.

Hope you're having a lovely Easter weekend xx

Brenda said...

Your beautiful soft card caught my eye and my heart straight away! What a beautiful sight first thing in the morning! It's so beautiful and soft, I adore the patterned paper and that beautiful ribbon and flower you added! (And thank you for visiting my blog the other, I feel very privileged!)
Happy Easter!

Stamps and Paper said...

Pauline this is so pretty...soft colours, pretty papers and gorgeous ribbon..

Anne

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card Pauline - the paper and trims you used are the perfect interpretation for the sweet inspiration photos.
Hope you are having a lovely Easter weekend, Rx

Heather Rogers said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love the softness Pauline. Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN! :)

Hugs~

Heather Rogers said...

Haha! I had a lapse in memory. I forgot you are now on the DT. LOL

Happy Easter

Hugs~

Christine said...

I like it Pauline!
Hug
Christine

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Pauline! Love the pretty Pink Paislee DP you used and that label is gorgeous! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning Pauline and oh so elegant. I love it!

Donna x

Margaret said...

Such a sweet and beautiful card. I love the twine and lace you used and the sentiment is lovely.

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely feminine card Pauline! I really like your strip of pretty lace trim 😊

Sue Lelli said...

That paper is so PERFECTLY PRETTY for our colors this week! LOVE that Mat Stack and your last bit of lace! You must be so sad about that! LOVE the bitty dots on the label, too! GORGEOUS card!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful and elegant card Pauline.
luv
Debby

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous colour combination. Beautiful, elegant card.
Hugs
Caz x

Helen Berry said...

Ooo, this is so very pretty Pauline - I love the paper, the beautiful lace and that gorgeous dotty label, the pearls, gorgeous paper rose, pretty pink seam binding - so many elegant details (as always) and beautifully put together. Enjoy the Bank Holiday my friend x x x

Colleen Dietrich said...

Pauline, this is breathtaking! Hope you had a lovely Easter. :) Hugs!

Deborah Frings said...

Just so pretty - you're right this paper is perfect for the colours. Such pretty lace, ribbon and bow - great card!

~Tammy~ said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card! Perfect inspiration for the challenge!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! Love that pretty paper and sweet embellishments!

Gerdine said...

It is again a gorgeous card, Pauline!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hey, Pauline, I didn't realize you are now on the CR84FN team! Good for you! So happy!

Aleksandra said...

Lovely card! I love the flower background and the softnes of the card!

Blessings,
Aleksandra

Ruby said...

Pure elegance Pauline, so very pretty!! Hope you're having a lovely Easter/half term break

Marybeth said...

Wow! Pauline this is gorgeous, love the entire bow and card!

Davi said...

Love the beautiful soft print and how you used the dotted dp for the sentiment! That gorgeous bow and flower are the perfect embellie

Anne-Elise said...

Oh this card is sooo pretty!! Love it! Your new follower!

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh my goodness :) This is so soft, pretty and feminine!

Love the colours, paper and such a pretty bow! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Marybeth said...

I know I left a comment already, but I just saw that you now design for CR84FN ….Congrats! That is wonderful and well deserved, your cards are gorgeous.

Kelly S. said...

SO BEAUTIFUL, Pauline! I am so glad that you mentioned this was patterned paper because I was thinking how in the WORLD did she stamp and color that?! Heeee! You added just the right embellishments, so soft and graceful. Love the dotted label with the pearls!

Michelle said...

Another stunner, Pauline! The colors are so delicate and soft. Gorgeous bow and floral paper!