I am one of the new Design Team members for CR84FN!
I was overcome with excitement when Mona contacted me, and asked if I would like to join the team. Of course, I had a really long think (about a nano second!) and said Yes! After I had picked myself up off the floor lol! In fact my daughter had thought I had won the lottery given how giddy with excitement I was!
So today is my first DT card for CR84FN, and the colours couldn't be any prettier.

Pink, Peach and Light Blue. Just peachy!
And here's my peachy take:

I have stamped the background using stamps from last month's Waltzingmouse release, Nordic Spring. The pattern possibilites are almost endless. This is a very cut down version of my original stamping, I got a bit carried away! I stamped the pattern strips in Adirondack Peach Bellini and Hero Arts Soft Rose.

I stamped the gorgeous heart in the Peach Bellini and embossed it with clear embossing powder for some shine. I then backed it with a scalloped heart using Pale blue Swiss Dot Bazzill.

I then cut another couple of smaller hearts, inked the centres with the Peach ink and added the sentiment.
I finished off with a Pale Pink seam binding bow and Pink bakers twine and some ivory button twine and pink rose, all from The Ribbon Reel. I couldn't resist adding some pearls along the punched petal point edge and the hearts.
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Nordic Spring, A Cottage Home - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Inks: Memento London Fog; Adirondack Peach Bellini; Hero Arts Soft Rose
Ribbon: Pale Pink Seam Binding, Ivory button Twine, Pink Baker's Twine - The Ribbon Reel
Other: Pink Tea Rose - The Ribbon Reel; Pink Pearls - Kaiser; Pale Blue Swiss Dot Bazzill; Petalpoint Edge Card - Craftwork Cards; Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Heart Dies and Classic Heart Dies
Do stop by the rest of CR84FN Design Team for some more peachy inspiration!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday
Simon Says Stamp Challenge
Inky Impressions Challenge
Thanks for stopping by,
Pauline
41 comments:
Very pretty card Pauline! Love the Nordic stamped patterns and the pretty pearl accents! So happy to have you on the CR84FN DT :)
Oh this is So Pretty Pretty Pauline! Love your Beautiful WM custom stamped BG and the Sweet hearts! Just Such a Wonderful card my new Teamie! 8-)
Big Hugs & Happy Sunday
Shannon
It doesn't surprise me in the slightest to hear that they're queuing up for your services Pauline! Your work is always wonderful - and today's card is no exception. I love the way you've put the colours together and how dreamy and romantic the card looks. Vicky x
Pauline - so pleased to welcome you! Your card is absolutely gorgeous - I think the Nordic Spring set is stunning. Love the ribbon, roses and pearl accents - just fab!
I'm so pleased for you Pauline...so well deserved! Your work is always a pleasure to see, and that includes today's beautiful card. There's always lots of lovely stamping and attention to detail in your work, and I love how you used the challenge colours...fabulous card! xx
Pauline not surprised at your news as your cards are stunning.
Love the colour combination on this card...
Anne
Oh....beautiful image and card.
Hugs and smiles
Oh, such a lovely card .. I love the stamps and the colors!!
I just got these beautiful stamps fra WM, and i can't wait to play with them :)
Hugs Jytte :)
Yay congratulations, Pauline!! So excited to see you as a CR84FN Designer! You started off your projects with a BANG...this is such a lovely springy card! Beautiful stamping of the background, and love the sweet embellishments. Oh yippee!
Massive Congratulations on the new DT position my friend!! Really, really excited for you. You are totally deserving - your cards are stunning - especially this beauty!! Gorgeous stamps and beautiful colour combo too!! Well done xxx
Yay Pauline! Congratulations on your new DT position:) You definitely deserve it:)
Your card today is a beauty! Loving that background stamping!
Congrats! You always make amazing creations for this challenge! You are off to a fantastic start as a designer! So well deserved!
Congratulations! You will be a great addition to this design team! Your cards are always gorgeous! Love how you stamped the designs! So soft and romantic!
Stunning Pauline what a lovely card it is so nice well done Hugs Elaine
Ooooh, Congratulations Pauline! :) Thats brilliant news, you will be fabulous! ;)
Love this sweet card, so pretty and your soft colours go so well with the crisp blue! :)
Hope you have a smashing day,
hugs
xxalisonxx
Very elegant! Love the stitched effect of the stamp! Sweet!
Welcome Pauline!!! We are ELATED to have you join us! Your debut card is AMAZING! Love the nordic patterns and the way you used the colors!!! Great job girl!
Woohoo, congratulations!! Your cards will be a perfect fit for the team, I'm really happy for you!!! Your card is beautiful! x
Stunning card, Pauline!! Love the hearts! Congratulations on joining CR84FN! You are so deserving!
Congratulations Pauline on your NEW Design Team position. Love the colour combo and especially the background stamping in the soft colours.
Congratulations, Pauline! Your new DT position is a perfect fit! Your designs are always so elegant and beautiful!
beautiful card, pauline!! congrats on your new dt spot!!
Congratulations, Pauline! Your card is magnificent! Love the WM stamps you used and the pretty hearts and sentiment!
Love the Nordic stamps and fabulous use of the colors!!! Congrats!!!
Yipee congrats on your new position!! VERY pretty card Pauline :) Love the heart and little pearl embellies!
How beautiful and I love your use of pastel colors! Congrats on your new position. So glad you joined us at Stamptacular Sunday!
congrats Pauline!! :) delighted for you :) and a gorgeous card too ♥♥
Oh! wow Pauline, this is amazing news hun, way to go girl. :o)
Love this very beautiful card the colours and details are wonderful.
Donna x
Congrats on your new DT position Pauline! Love the look of your card, it reminds me of a lovely soft sweater.
Hey You!!! So happy to see you at CR84FN! What a surprise! Always happy to see your beautiful designs! GO YOU!!!!! YEAHHHHH!
Congrats, Pauline! You are perfect for Mona's team! Love this card! The WM stamps are gorgeous!
How pretty! Love how you created your own stamped background! Welcome to the CR84FN Team!
WOW! WOW! WOW! Can't believe you stamped that background! FAB! LOVE the heart, too and the bow and EVERYTHING! So HAPPY to have you on our CR84FN Design Team! WELCOME!
WOW, Pauline this is fantastic news! You are well deserving of this DT gig at CR84FN. You always supply fantastic inspiration and this card is indicative of your wonderful creativity. So happy for you...ENJOY
This is such a pretty card. I especially like your pink pearl accents and that lovely bow. Thanks for playing in the Inky Impressions challenge this week. Sharon, DT
Oh what exciting news Pauline! Big congrats on that DT spot - I am not surprised that Mona and the girls would want you on the team, your style and talent is perfect for CR84FN. And this card is no exception! Rx
Oh what exciting news Pauline! Big congrats on that DT spot - I am not surprised that Mona and the girls would want you on the team, your style and talent is perfect for CR84FN. And this card is no exception! Rx
lovely pastel card thank you for joining us at stamptacular this week
Gorgeous card! Huge congrats on your new DT assignment for CR84FN!!!
Woop whoop congrats on joining the DT Pauline....you'll be a great addition to the team:0)
Love how you've used the colours for your tapestry style card :0)
Jenny x
How did I miss this!! That's fantastic news!! Way to go!! Congrats!
Post a Comment