I was very lucky to win a beautiful sentiment stamp from Flourishes last month, and I just couldn't wait to ink it up!
I have used some aqua swiss dot Bazzil, layered onto some kraft Bazzill card. The card base is Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla, cut to size.
I stamped the test style stamp by Hero Arts onto a Very Vanilla panel, in Antique linen distress ink, and stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo Rich Cocoa onto a die cut kraft circle.
I layered a snowflake die cut by Marianne designs in aqua underneath the sentiment panel, and a Cheery Lynn die cut flourish.
I added a little Tilda chipboard crown topped with some aqua gems onto an aqua seam binding bow, and some tan and aqua cherry blossoms from The Ribbon Reel. Finally I added some cream pearls to the sentiment panel, and some stickles to the blossoms and flourish.
Do stop by the rest of the Design Team to see some beautiful inspiration in these summery colours!
Thanks for stopping by,
Pauline




17 comments:
Beautiful creation. I luv this.
Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
A really pretty card Pauline live your choice of colours
Anne
Omg, this is stunning! What a fabulous sentiment , layout and colour combo. I love it. Hugs, Jill x
These colours compliment one another perfectly, Pauline. Lucky you winning that stamp, which is really lovely. Beautifully embellished...I love your little crown and pretty floral flourish...gorgeous creation! x
Pauline - this is so, so pretty. Love the dotty card, the flowers and sweet ribbon. The sentiment is wonderful! I can see why you couldn't wait to play with it!
Beautiful card Pauline! Love the little blossoms and the polka dot accents! The flourish is so beautiful!
I think this is my new fav from your Pauline! Love what you've done with the colors and the leafy flourish is gorgeous! Sweet little crown too ;)
Just stunning! I love the elements that go off the card:). Fantastic Pauline!
This is stunning Pauline, love how you mixed the colors. That sentiment is a must have and those cheery Lynn dies are calling my name lol. Beautiful card!!!
Wow!! This is Sooo Beautiful Pauline! Love the Wonderful sentiment and the Lovely flourish and pretty blossoms! Just So Pretty Pretty Lady! LOVE this! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
Wow! Lovely colors for this beautiful card, Pauline! Very pretty focal point with sentiment! Love the flourish and flowers, too! A super stunning card, LOVE IT!
Oh my word - what an absolutely gorgeous card Pauline! Those colours are such a favourite and you've combined them so beautifully. Sweet sentiment and I am in love with that flourish and all the flowers. Fabulous job as always hun x
So very pretty! Love the little flowers and the flourish! And that little crown on the bow is just darling!
Pauline, I just love the accents you select. Love the crown and the beautiful flowers too. Terrific Job! Again :)
Total gorgeousness! I love the flourish and all the beautiful accents!
pauline i just love this card the colors are amazing can i please ask what did you use for the flourish and the doily? i have a sizzex big shot but very few dies, are these dies? they are lovely, thanks so much
lizzi
Not only are the colours beautiful your card is gorgeous.
Post a Comment