Hi all, I'm here today with another new challenge for The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog.
This fortnight we have the inspiration from Michelle, and she asks that we Mix & Match our patterned papers using 2 Patterned papers with one Solid colour.
I used some gorgeous papers from Authentique that I got a couple of weeks ago, and this was the perfect excuse to break them out!
Very simply, I used two co-ordinating patterns from the paper stack, and created a smaller panel with half patterned and half plain pink card.
I covered the join with some of my favourite ribbon - Chevron Stripe, this one in black. I edged the chevron ribbon with Charcoal Grey Seam Binding, and topped with Cotton Candy Pink Bakers Twine all from The Ribbon Reel shop.
I added a pretty floral border and dotty swag using Bordering on Romance stamp set from Stampin' Up!, and added a Hybrid Tea Rose in Off White/Pale Pink and a Bakers Twine Bow, also from The Ribbon Reel.
Do stop by the rest of the Design Team for some more fabulous inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by,
Pauline




16 comments:
Wow! Soo Pretty Pretty Pauline!! Love the soft colors and Wonderful design! Just Really Beautiful Lady! 8-)
Hugs & Happy Easter Wishes!
Shannon
What a fun challenge--sounds like the homework from my patterned paper class. I love the papers you chose and your card is so pretty.
This paper has a lovely vintage feel to it Pauline, fabulous card!!
I love Authentique papers...this is a beautiful card Pauline!
Now I definitely know that your card is beautiful! As I am the lucky recipient!
Thank you so much, Pauline. It was really sweet of you to send me your gorgeous card:)
Hope you are enjoying a fabulous holiday, with lots of sunshine xx
Such a beautiful card Pauline. I love the colours and fabulous layout
Sue xx
Gorgeous card Pauline and just love those papers
Anne
Beautiful card, fabulous papers.
luv
Debby
LOVE your new papers and the GORGEOUS ribbons and trims you used!
Gorgeous card! Love the design and paper you used! Fab ribbon and use of twine, too!
Such a pretty card Pauline! Great mix of patterned papers! Love the beautiful blossom!
Beautiful card Pauline, love the gorgeous papers and design.
Donna x
Something about how that bit of twine under your flower pairs up with the striped swill has me fascinated! My favorite Authentique papers and all those yummy layers... sigh...
Love the different dps and beautiful color on this one Pauline!! Very pretty :)
Pauline this is so so lovely. I love the mix of patterns.A perfect match and great ise of twine beneath that beautiful rose!
XX
This is just pure scrumptiousness! Really love all those fabulous trims and delicious coral!
Post a Comment