Wednesday, 5 June 2013

SSCB #13 - Zentangle/Doodle


 Hi all, today there's a new challenge over at Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog. This fortnight, we would like to see your creations featuring a Zentangle aspect.

I have tried, and not done very well lol. So I have done a little doodle on the butterfly die cut, from the Serendipity Stamps Shop, and a doodle around the frame. It looks ok, but I wouldn't call my effort a zentangle! I tried!


I've used some beautiful papers from Kaisercraft, and cut the banner using a Spellbinder die. The Sentiment is from the Serendipity Stamps shop.


I topped the butterfly with a little resin flower and pearl bead.

Do stop by the rest of the D.T for some way better Zentangles than mine Ha-ha!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Pauline

16 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Love your sweet butterfly card! Gorgeous papers! I am a little out of my comfort zone with this challenge but hope to find some time to try!

Julia Aston said...

Well Pauline - "A" for effort here! your butterfly looks so pretty with its scrolly design - love the DP you used!

Jeanne J. said...

I think you did beautifully here Pauline! The soft blue with your glimmery accents is so pretty!

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Pauline, love the gorgeous papers.

Donna x

Marybeth said...

Your card is beautiful Pauline! All that worrying and you ended up with this beautiful card! Love the butterfly!

Jenny Gropp said...

Love it and I especially love that you took a different path and used color! Its bright and cheery and your fancy doodles are fantastic!

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Pauline love the butterfly and colours

Anne

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Pauline. I love the butterfly your doodling looks fabulous.
Sue xx

Mary Ann said...

Very Pretty!Love your butterfly...

Lisa Elton said...

Well I think your doodles look great Pauline! your butterfly is very pretty!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Pauline! That butterfly is stunning!

Cathy Weber said...

LOL. When I read your post I laughed out loud as it was so similar to what I wrote! This was a tough one for me too, I am SO not a doodler! Your card is very pretty, love that butterfly and you had a great idea to do your drawing on it!

Deborah Frings said...

This is so pretty! I do like the colours you've used and your tangles are very pretty!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a pretty way to finish the butterfly and your doodles are lovely Pauline! (I wouldn't know where to start with zentangling!) Vicky x

Vickie Z said...

Love the colors/papers!! I think your doodling is wonderful...can say that "zentangle" would scare me off!!

Maria said...

So pretty! Love the paper and butterfly!