Wednesday, 10 July 2013
SSCB #15 - Postage Stamp
Hi all, we have a new challenge over at Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog today, using the inspiration of Postage Stamps.
Look at these beautiful stamps for inspiration! Aren't they gorgeous! I was inspired by the beautiful Zinnia heads, in their pinky peachy tones. You can use any stamp you like to be inspired for this challenge.
So for my card I have used Hydrangea Large from the Serendipity Stamps shop, and coloured with Promarkers.
I cut the image with a Stampin' Up! die, and embossed duck egg blue Core'dinations card with a S.U folder.
I added some dusky pink gems for a little glitter, and some pink velvet ric-rac ribbon and pretty lace for a little vintage feel.
This card was quick and easy to make, the detailed image does all the hard work here! I love this card, so pleased how it turned out, I'm going to find it hard to part with this!
Do stop by the rest of the D.T for some more beautiful inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by,
Pauline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





20 comments:
I love florals and you have coloured your hydrangeas so beautifully, Pauline. Such a gorgeous card! I can understand why you would not want to part with this one xx
This is stunning Pauline. I love the image and your colouring is so beautiful.
Sue xx
This is beautiful Pauline...your coloring is gorgeous and those hydrangeas really do remind me of the postage stamps in the picture. Hope the remodel is going along nice and fast!
I wouldn't want to part with this one either Pauline. It is so gorgeous I can see it framed on the wall!
Drop dead gorgeous Pauline! Your beautiful coloring, the gorgeous lace, and the sprinkle of gems... sigh.. heaven here!
Stunning card Pauline fabulous image and gorgeous colours
Anne
Gorgeous card- gorgeous coloring!! Mary has some fabulous flower images doesn't she!! Hope the reno is going well!!
So very gorgeous, Pauline! Love the flowers, embossed background, trim and gorgeous lace! Such a pretty card. I can see how it would be difficult to part with this beauty!
So very gorgeous, Pauline! Love the flowers, embossed background, trim and gorgeous lace! Such a pretty card. I can see how it would be difficult to part with this beauty!
Absolutely gorgeous and so elegant too.
luv
Debby
I think you need to make a duplicate and keep this BEAUTY for yourself! LOVE the coloring and embossing and the gems! FAB Pauline!!!
Beautiful card!!!Love the flower,Awesome coloring,Great design!!!
Gorgeous....Pauline! I don't think it would be fast for me. I love the colors and the lace.
love your card, so feminine..that ribbon is gorgeous and the flower and coloring are fab! Thanks for sharing with of of us your creation!
keep in touch!
Bibiana
The coloring on your hydrangea is just gorgeous Pauline! Love that beautiful lace on the side as well!
Wow Pauline! This is gorgeous! You did an AMAZING job coloring those flowers and I love the elegant lace trim!
hi hunny this is stunning love this to bits. bless you for your support and kind words you left on my blog so kind of you.massive hugs cheryl xx
This is just beautiful Pauline! I love the way you stamped your image on that pretty shape and mounted it on the embossed background. Beautifully embellished as always too. Glad you enjoyed the Bowie exhibition! Vicky x
Gorgeous card Pauline, love the beautiful image and pretty design.
Donna x
Beautiful hydrangea colors and gorgeous card you made for inspiration challenge!
Post a Comment