She very kindly demonstrated a few hints and tips for us new to Promarkers, and played along with some wonderful new Christmas stamps from her very popular design Milton Bear.
Dulcie also very kindly drew up a sketch for us to use as part of our Promarker monthly challenge!
So, without further ado, here is the Sketch by Dulcie:

And here is my take, using one of the fabulous new Milton Bear christmas stamps from Wild Rose Studio:

Isn't he sweet?! I haven't added a greeting, as I may use it for a winter birthday, Milton is holding an envelope with a little heart over the seal, so could be used for either birthday or christmas.

Apologies for the poor pics, the light here is dreadful today, rain, rain, and more rain!
The background snowflakes were stamped using Seasons of Love by Waltzingmouse Stamps, another very versatile set.
The image has been coloured with Promarkers, and cut using the largest die from Nestabilities Labels 3.

To add some bling and dimension, I added a mound of Glossy Accents to his hat trim, bobble and snowflakes, and topped with Glamour Dust. I then layered this onto a blue piece of Core'dinations cardstock, and hand cut around the edge of the biggest die from Labels 3.
Added some glitter paper strips to the stamped background paper and tied some white and blue ribbon around the bottom strip. Added some silver metal dots in the corner, and a white one to the button popped onto the bow. Finally added this panel to a white pearlescent card base.
I am entering this into the Passion for Promarkers Challenge, which is 'Teddy bears', and to the Crafty Catz Challenge, which is '3-2-1', 3 Embellishments, 2 Papers and 1 image. My embellishments are ribbon, button and metal dots, and papers are glitter paper and my stamped background.
I will also be entering it into the challenge at Flutterby Crafts, so will drop it into them on Tuesday, where they will pin it on a board along with all the other fab creations by the other ladies, and then the customers VOTE for the one they prefer!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Pauline x
11 comments:
Hi Pauline, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. The colour scheme and layout are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
Hi Pauline
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx
Super cute card Pauline. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x
Oh Pauline this little guy is so stink-in cute!! I love all the glitter..Great job on your card..Have a great weekend :)
Pauline your card is soooo stunning and love everything about it! I am glad you are entering it into the Flutterby Crafts ProMarker Challenge as it is a great local club. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and it's great to put a face to you name!
Dulcie's demonstration was fantastic and I shall have to start those Christmas cards early this year and get colouring!!!!
Gorgoeus. I love it. This is my kind of card. CAS with a lovely paper, cute image and some gorgeous sparkle. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week x
Such a gorgeous card, love the colours and sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x
Hi Pauline,
This looks fabulous. Love the image & the papers are gorgeous. The bow looks great too. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx
So pretty!! Love all the sparkle!
Oh, what a super adorable card! That little bear is so cute! I love the "bling" too! :)
I wondered where you had got off to Pauline! hope you had a great time away! Love this sweet bear and all his shimmer!
Post a Comment