Sunday, 5 August 2012

CR84FN #60

 Good morning all, today brings us a new challenge from CR84FN. This week we have the gorgeous combination of Grape, Blue and Green.


I have made Birthday card using some stamps from Uniko Studios.


I stamped the lattice background in Memento Grape Jelly, and then alternately stamped the solid lattice in Memento Blue Danube and Stampin' Up Certainly Celery.
I layered this panel onto two punched panels of Certainly Celery and Perfect Plum. I then cut a focal point panel in Certainly Celery cut with a Go Create die, stamped with some flourishes from Uniko Studios. Finally I added a sentiment also from Uniko,  some green gems, and some clear gems along the bottom.

Do stop by the rest of the design team for some more beautiful inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by,

Pauline

15 comments:

Shannon White said...

Soo Pretty Pretty Pauline! Love the your Wonderful stamped BG and the Lovely layered borders too! Just Fabulous Lady!

Hugs & Happy Sunday!

Shannon

Mona Pendleton said...

Terrific card Pauline! Love the fancy trim and mix of patterned paper!

Stamps and Paper said...

lovely card Pauline really classy...great papers and love the punched edging

Anne

Ann said...

Pauline thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog this week - they really gave me a boost.

Excellent card here - gorgeous colours and I love how you have selected just a few lattice shapes to make a lovely background paper.

Sasha said...

Fabulous stamping technique, Pauline! At first glance I thought you had used DP's. Super colour combo and I love your punched borders. Lovely birthday card!
Hope you're all enjoying a lovely holiday x

June Nelson said...

Hiya Pauline darlin, this is gorgeous, just loving it with the outside sentiment, brilliant sweets hugies June xxx

Heather Rogers said...

Fabulous Pauline! I love that decorative border. :)

Hugs~

Donna Mosley said...

So gorgeous Pauline, I love the layered border and scrummy colours.

Donna x

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

All of the layers are so pretty! Just lovely!

xxxtglxxx said...

I love your techniques and style Pauline, it always makes me want to try them! :)

These are lovely colours together and the layering with the dies is fab!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Vicky Hayes said...

What gorgeous colours and I love what you've done with them! Your stamping is spot on and I love the focal label with the swirls and gems. Vicky x

Sue Lelli said...

Pauline, LOVE LOVE LOVE the layered border and how it works so well with the stamped paper! I thoughtit was DP,too! FAB BD card! Hope you're having fun!

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Another terrific card Pauline. Love your take on the inspirational photo as well and that border too.

igła i nitka said...

Beautiful composition and mix of vivid colours! I like it very much:)

Rosemary said...

beautiful card...love the punched borders!