Sunday, 26 August 2012

CR84FN #62 - Week 2

Morning all, it's week two over at CR84FN using these lovely colours of Aqua, Tan and Cream.


I have decorated a corrugated kraft gift box, for a friend's upcoming birthday next month - now all I have to do is buy a trinket to go inside it  :-)


I have wrapped two lengths of aqua silky ribbon around the middle (a gift from my good blog buddy Helen), and topped this off with some tan coloured Alencon lace from The Ribbon Reel.


The sentiment label has been created using a Stampin' Up! punch in Pool Party and Very Vanilla card stock, and stamped with a Decorative labels stamp also from S.U!.

Finally I added some cream pearls, and it's good to go!

Do stop by the rest of the design team for some fabulous inspiration!


                  Pauline - that's me!
Shannon

Thanks for stopping by,

Pauline

30 comments:

Helen Berry said...

Pauline this is so pretty!!! Those colours are absolutely gorgeous together and your trinket box is so elegant! I love the shape of those labels and the sweet bird and of course, all the beautiful ribbon, lace and trims!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh what a sweet little gift container Pauline! Love the fancy label and beautiful lace trim! Adds such a touch of elegance!

Shannon White said...

Soo Pretty Pretty Pauline! Love your Wonderful gift box! It't a gift in itself! 8-) Love the Sweet label and lovely lace and pearls! Such a Super way to present a gift! Your friend will be thrilled! 8-)

Hugs & Happy Sunday to you! 8-)
Shannon

Carol Willis said...

What a beautiful little gift box Pauline. Love the colour combo too.
Hugs
Caz x

Deborah Frings said...

A beautifully elegant gift package with the silk ribbon and pearls! The lace is so delicate. Your friend will be delighted with it!

Stamps and Paper said...

Super box Pauline and liove the corrugated card used

Anne

Sasha said...

This is such a lovely way to present a gift, Pauline. Lots of loveliness on the outside before they open it to find the goodies inside. Beautiful work! x

Neltine said...

Wouw....what a great gift box you have made. Love the colors:)
And the stamp fits perfect. Love your Style.

Greetz,
Neltine

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a pretty gift box! The ribbon and lace are so elegant!!! Your friend will not want to open it! It is too pretty!

Cathy Weber said...

Such a cute corrugated box Pauline, a great choice with the soft pretty colors. Great sentiment with the sweet bird.

June Nelson said...

Hiya hunnie ths is stunning I love how you have made that pillow box and none of the corrogations are squashed, it must have been difficult to do, its been worth it, love it,its gorgeous xxxxx

Carol L said...

How pretty! I love that lace that looks like hand-crocheting! Gorgeous creation!

Davi said...

Beautiful little gift box Pauline!! Love the pretty band with the corrugated texture!

Kim S said...

Absolutely beautiful use of those colors...love the lace band!

Basement Stamper said...

Love the corrugated board you used on your pillow box...I'm sure your friend will LOVE it!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Love your gift packaging Pauline! This color combo is one I will use again for sure! Love the little bird label stamp too! :)

Unknown said...

Terrific way to use the challenge colors Pauline.

Marlou McAlees said...

this is gorgeous Pauline :) love pillow poxes, Tim Holtz is releasing a pillow box die which will be a handy must have :) fab mix of colours also :) x

Maria said...

Very lovely little gift box, Pauline! I'm sure your friend will love it! Sweet label and gorgeous lace! Take care, hugs!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a perfectly fabulous, little box, Pauline! LOVE those yummy trims and pearls!

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Pauline and the turquoise and kraft look amazing together :) Donna ♥ x

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Love your beautiful box Pauline and I am sure your friend will love it too. The colors you selected are perfect. Again, BEAUTIFUL!

Marybeth said...

Love your gift box,and pretty label . Now to find the gift. I really like the colors too!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty box Pauline. Love the textures. The silk ribbon and lace look beautiful.

Nerina said...

These colours are breathtaking and I love the way you've used them! the corrugated cardboard is such a clever idea - it's so textured and earthy and such a gorgeous foil for the delicate blue! The lace touches are absolutely beautiful - what a wonderful gift container, it's like a gift in itself!

xxxtglxxx said...

What a gorgeous gift pouch, your friend will love this no matter what trinket you put in! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Donna Mosley said...

This is so gorgeous Pauline, love the corrugated kraft and pretty details. What a lovely giftbox.

Donna x

Julia Aston said...

what a wonderful gift box Pauline! love how you decorated it and the pretty colors you used!!

Michelle said...

Holy incredible! This gift box is gorgoeus!