Wednesday, 24 July 2013

SSCB #16 - Use Fabric



Hi all, it's time for a new challenge over at Serendipity Stamps challenge Blog! For the next fortnight, we would like to see some Fabric used somewhere on your creations! Simple!

I have used some love felt on my card today, which is all about Love...


I cut the heart shape in cream felt using the Serendipity Stamps Heart Outline die, and the Love cut in pale pink felt using S.S 'Love' die. Both dies cut this felt like butter, and I had no problem at all extricating the negative felt from the "Love' die cut.


I layered the felt die cuts onto some pink and cream card embossed with a Stampin' Up! Fan embossing folder.


I added the lovely sentiment inside which is available from the Serendipity Stamps shop HERE.


The pretty ditsy paper is from a freebie pack in a magazine, and the pink seam binding is from The Ribbon Reel. Finally I added some pretty Cherry Blossoms, and a sparkly resin Martha Stewart flower to the bow.

I would like to enter this into the following challengs:

Papertake Weekly - Dies/Punches

Thanks for stopping by today,

Pauline





17 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

So PRETTY, Pauline! I LOVE the Love in pink felt no less!

Marybeth said...

Oh this is so romantic! I love all the pink and pretty flowers…. Gorgeous Pauline!

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Pauline so pretty and I love how you've used felt for your sentiment

Anne

Jeanne J. said...

This is so pretty Pauline! All the layers are beautiful - and the felt looks so soft. This is going to knock someone's socks off when they receive it.

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Love the colors!!!

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Beautiful card Pauline and I love the colors too. I just may participate in this challenge since I just purchased fabric yesterday to make a card with.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY pretty, love the felt

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Pauline. I love the embossed layers and the die cut felf adds such a lovely soft touch to the design. The colours are gorgeous too.
Sue xx

Sasha said...

Love your pretty felt heart, Pauline, and the word love looks fab...never thought of using felt for words! Beautiful ditsy print paper, too. Love your colour combo and embossing. Gorgeous card! x

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Pauline! Love the pretty felt heart and embossed labels!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful, Pauline! I love the felt heart and sweet little flowers. :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Pauline :-) the whole design is so pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Pauline. Love the design and pretty papers.

Donna x

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the gorgeous vintagey feel of this beautiful card Pauline. The colours are lovely and summery and I like the use of the felt too. Vicky x

Julia Aston said...

Love all the florals on this Pauline - and the pretty felt heart!

Maria said...

Just gorgeous, Pauline! I do love the LOVE sentiment and felt heart! Pretty paper and flowers, too!

~Tammy~ said...

I love love that pink felt! I have been off the radar for awhile myself. How's the reno coming?