Sunday, 6 February 2011

WMSC #33, CR84FN 13

Hi all today I have a card for two challenges, Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge and CR84FN colour challenge.

Here is the inspiration:


And here is my take:



When I saw the colour inspiration and wonderful graphic, I immediately wanted to ink up the lovely cupcake image from the Frame-it set by Watzingmouse stamps. And the sketch challenge this week made me think of using the long frame from the same set, so job done!




I have used some sweet backing papers by Wild Rose Studio and the sparkly pink paper is from my stash.

The cake has been stamped in Rich Cocoa, distress ink Victorian Velvet and Versamagic Rosebud Pink.

Topped it off with some glossy accents and some fine bright pink glitter which went everywhere!


The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps Sweethearts set, curved around to fit in the dotted frame from WMS Fancy Phrases set stamped in Rich Cocoa, and sentiment in rosebud Pink.




Finally added a pale pink pearly heart.

Now feeling srumptiously sweet!

Thanks for looking, have a great Sunday.

Pauline xx

18 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Gosh Pauline - that was fast!! I love this card - so totally yummy!!! I really like the papers and how you've combined the WMS sets! Fab! Thanks so much for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Heather Rogers said...

This is darling Pauline. I love how you glittered the edges. Thanks for playing at CR84FN! :)

Sasha said...

Love the card and colours you have used. I haven't been around for a few days, and you have been really busy and created some really lovely cards, Pauline x

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my Pauline~ what a sweet card! Love the shimmery cupcake! Thanks for playing along with 2 of my favorite challenges :) Both CR84FN and WMSC!

Sue Lelli said...

Hey Sweet Thing ~ this card is YUMMY! LOVE how you curved the sentiment to fit in the WM box and LOVE the pink heart! LOVE the glitter - you are a braver woman than I am! And a HUGE super thanks for always leaving comments for the DT! We appreciate the LOVE! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Stella said...

Hi sweetie:)! You nailed this challenge and this beauty of a cupcake makes me hungry :) I love your choice of patterned paper; perfect as a background for this sweet and gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week! ( I am in LOVE with that pink pearl heart!)

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, love the added bling! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!

Clare said...

Love the sweet papers and how you curved the sentiment!! very creative!

Julia Aston said...

Love this sparkly cupcake card Pauline! That heart button is SO sweet!

Andrea M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea M said...

Hey Pauline!!! LOVE THIS!!! What a gorgeous card!!! I am in love with that pearly pink heart!!!! Beautiful card! Wonderful take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!! Thanks so much for the comments on my blog girl!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute and sweet, love those yummy cupcakes DP and image! I have mine done today, maybe will post it tomorrow!: )

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Pauline! This is such a cute fun spirited card. Love seeing the a little touch of sparkle.

Monique said...

Oh Pauline this is such a sweet card :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Pauline! Love the yummy cupcake and sweet pearl heart! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Julie said...

Love your card! The sparkle around the edge and the pink puffy heart are both perfect!

Meredith said...

LOVE that cupcake, and I love the pearly heart!! What a fun birthday card :) Thanks for playing with us again at CR84FN!

Maria said...

A very sweet card! Took a stroll through your blog and noted sweet lovely cards! Am now a follower! I'd like to pass the Stylish Blogger Award to you given to me by Kasey(Kasey's Craft Corner). Please stop by my blog for details and to collect your award...take care!