Anyway, I have a card for a few challenges, the colour inspiration is from CR84FN, and is my second card for this challenge as I love the colours so much!
The sketch is by Meredith MacRitchie at A delightful Waste Of Time - it's Meredith's 1yr blogaversary and she is running challenges all week with the chance to win a prize! Pop over and check out the details HERE
I am using the sketch from yesterday's Day 2 Sketch, haven't got round to doing day one yet, maybe I'll do that today!
So here's the inspiration:

And here's my take:
I have stamped the Easter Baskets and easter eggs from Waltzingmouse Stamps Spring Baskets set, and coloured with Promarkers.The image was cut with Nestabilities Labels 10, and edged in Sage Versamagic Ink.
I then made a background panel using stamped background from WMS Pic-Nic Patterns in Memento Angel Pink and Versamagic Bamboo Leaves.

Added some pink polka dot ribbon and some pink and green bakers twine. Then cut some butterflies using a Martha Stewart punch from some pink and green bazzill, and stamped the sentiment from Spring Baskets in Victorian Velvet distress ink.

Layered everything together and added some gems for some sparkle, and layered onto some green polka dot paper.
I really love how this turned out, the colours are so lovely together, and just look so springy!
I am also entering this card into:
Passion For Promarkers - Sugar Rush
CR84FN
The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Sweet Treats
Blog Birthday Day 2 at A Delightful Waste of Time - Sketch
Flutterby Wednesdays - Butterflies, angel or fairy
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Pauline xx
29 comments:
Pauline - another card for the CR84FN challenge - so nice to see it too! Love these stamps and they work so well with the colours. Great to see you using Meredith's sketch too.
Thanks for playing along with CR84FN again!!
Hi Pauline, what a beautiful card , adore it and the colours layout fab!! Hugzz xx
Beautiful, as usual....Pauline please see my blog today.
Your card is simply beautiful. Love the colouring of your basket and Easter eggs! The colours are soft and feel like spring. thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Wow! Pauline, there are so many FAB details on this super Easter card! LOVE how you used the two colors of twine! LOVE the basket and butterflies and gems! THX for playing again at CR84FN!
So pretty Pauline and wonderful Easter card... I love your yummy twine and fluttering butterfly's :)
Ahhh!! Pauline, I love it!! I love that basket of eggs (your colouring really looks like dyed eggs!), and I love how you added the twine, and the little label... and I also love that you combined it with the CR84FN colours! Thank you SO much for playing along!!! :)
I already loved your first take on the challenge but this little basket is just as gorgeous. I can't pick a favorite! :)
Thanks so much for playing along again at CR84FN! It's good to see another gorgeous card of you!
Beautiful Card Pauline! I love the tones you selected. It's perfect for Easter!
gorgeous card pauline.the image is fabulous and i love your pretty colours and details.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D
xx coops xx
Beautiful card Pauline! Love the WM basket full of eggs~you did a great job coloring each and every one of them! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)
Love this card, Pauline. Your basket is stamped and coloured brilliantly! The eggs look so realistic. Love how the basket fits so well on the nestie too x
This is such a fresh, pretty card! I agree with everyone that your coloring is really great here!
Such a pretty card Pauline. Love the layout you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x
Such a wonderful card!
Love the papers and details :)
Thank you for joining us at PfP,
hugs from Maya
Another sweet, lovely easter card pauline, love that Spring is here!
Hi Pauline, what a gorgeously girly card! I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
I love this WM stamp, your whole card is just so pretty.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog recently,
Love Sarita xx
Beautiful eastercard. Thanks for joining us at PfP.
Hugs :o)
Such a sweet Easter card!! Love those pastel colors! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Love the pastel colours on the card and this is a super cute easter card:=)
Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)
Such a sweet Easter card, Pauline! Love the darling basket of eggs! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!
Wow this is such an scrumptious creation, and beautiful colours
thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 123 Sweet Treats
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT
Lovely card - pretty colours!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
Such soft pretty colors! Great card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
Pauline this is a fantastic card! Your coloring is beautiful and the butterflies are darling!
beautiful card and I really like the softness you used
Thank You for joining in with our Sugar Rush challenge at Passion for Promarkers with your 'sweet' design x
Beautiful card and colorings! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby!
Post a Comment