Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Flashback Friday Challenge 14.0

Morning all, a quick post from me for Flashback Friday Challenge 14.0. I haven't played along in a while, and this challenge they want to see our first gift card.

You can see the original post HERE.


I made this little stocking gift card holder last year using a Waltzingmouse Stamps free template, and all the stamps used are also from Waltzingmouse Stamps. It also remains my only gift card, so this has prompted me to have a think now for some Christmas gifts - My eldest daughter has requested that for Christmas she would like gift cards or money.

We are on the road to Christmas, I saw the first Christmas cards last week in a shop, I couldn't believe it!

I'll be back later with a card for The Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, it's an intriguing sketch this week, so have got my thinking cap well and truly on!

Pauline xx

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

love this Pauline, I downloaded it, just have to have a go making some, and yes not long now til Christmas, especially us crafters need to get started earlier :) xx

Sasha said...

I also have this template but never used it. Why? I don't know, because it's so cute.

Love your version, Pauline. Super colours and fab stamping!! x

~amy~ said...

This is so very SWEET...love love love the colors! Such a wonderful way to give a gift card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!

Stella said...

A wonderful use of that template; the combo of brown and green is gorgeous. Fab stamping and that gingerbread man is so darn cute!XX

Emily Leiphart said...

This stocking is so cute and definitely stands the test of time. I love green and brown together!

~amy~ said...

Hello! I wanted to let you know that I featured your project on the Flashback Friday blog today:) Happy Friday!