Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Liebster Awards..


Good morning all, I have a Leibster Award to share with some lovely Ladies!
I have a few ladies to thank for my Liebster Award, as I am a bit late doing this!
A little while ago, Maria, at Maria's Merry Makings gave me this award, and I never got round to sending it on. Then last week Cathy, at Empty Nest Crafter gave me the same award. And I was delighted this morning to find that Clair, at Craftyclairybell has also given me this award. So Thank You ladies so much for thinking of me, I'm really touched!

So, to accept this award there are a few rules:

Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Copy and paste the award on your blog.
Hope that those you honour forward it to their favorite bloggers.

Here are some ladies who I visit on a regular basis, and provide a lot of inspiration when the old mojo is lacking!

Anne - Stamps and paper

Lisa - My Paper Tales

Michelle - Amusing Michelle

Tammy - Creating Somewhere Under The Sun

Sasha - Sasha's Inspirations

Keilly - Keilly's Little Blog

Helen - Helen Berry Designs

I have chosen more than 5 bloggers, but I figured as I had 3 awards I could squeeze a couple more in :-)

Whilst I would in reality like to have picked 15 ladies, I just don't have the time!

Have a great day all!

Pauline

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for giving me a shout out Pauline! There's a lot of Liebster love in the blogging world right now! I received my Liebster award from Cyndie @ Artful Haven last year. I enjoyed visiting your other picks this morning. Have a beautiful day!!

Joyce said...

Congratulations on your well deserved blog award.

~Tammy~ said...

Congratulations Pauline! Thank you so much for thinking of me! I appreciate it so much!

Loli said...

Hola Pauline, thank you for your kind comment:D, i'm glad to see you in my blog again:D.
I'm feeling really good with your comment and i'm happy you like my works, thank you!!!!:D
Fantastic cards Pauline, very funny the owls card:D, i don't know, but i think your card for the ribbon challenge can play at Less is more, this week is neutrals, beautiful design.Good job Pauline.
A warm hug from Palma

Oscar said...

Congratulations Pauline and thank you for naming me! xx

Marie said...

Congrats, Pauline. You have picked some wonderfully talented ladies.

Stella said...

Pauline enjoy your awards. YSo well deserved!

Sasha said...

Congrat's, Pauline...and many thanks for passing this award on to me x

Michelle said...

Thank-you, Pauline! You're so sweet. :-) I love your cards, too!

Helen Berry said...

Thank you so much Pauline x x x btw - not sure if you realised, but I Liebstered you too back on 13 feb-but you may have been on your hols x