Hi all, it's week two over at CR84FN and the fresh zingy colour combination of Yellow, Grey and neutral. I love this colour combo, and there are some beautiful entries in the gallery this week, pop over and see!
I have made a card for a friend, and I made the sunny warm yellow my main colour. The papers are from Authentique Blissful paper stack.
I stitched the grey argyle paper to the yellow damask, and attached to a card base.
I then stamped in Memento London fog a vintage button tag from Papertrey Ink's Button Boutique, and attached three yellow buttons threaded with some grey Baker's Twine from The Ribbon Reel. I topped off the tag with some neutral and yellow cherry blossoms, also from The Ribbon Reel.
I layered the tag onto dome die cut doilies using a Marianne Creatables Die, and a Spellbinders Ironworks motif.
I added some rhinestones to the grey motifs, and stamped the fun greeting from Waltzingmouse Stamps in Tuxedo Black.
Do stop by the rest of the D.T for some wonderful inspiration, and also the gallery at CR84FN, there are some very pretty entries this week!
Thanks for stopping by,
Pauline




24 comments:
LOVE the paper combo, Pauline, and the layers with those PRETTY mats! LOVE the buttons and the twine and the cherry blossoms, too! Such a PRETTY card!
So Pretty Pretty Pauline! Love all the Lacy layers and the Sweet Button card with the cute little buttons and baker's twine bows! So Sweet and Beautiful all a the same time! I just know your friend will LOVE this!
Big hugs
Shannon
P.S. Happy Belated Birthday my Sweet Teamie! 8-)
This is such a pretty card I love yellow and grey together!! its so sweet and love how you have done the buttons!! huggies June xxx
Pauline this is so pretty...love the papers and the buttons
Anne
Fabulous colours Pauline and you have made a stunner with them! I love the little button label and the way the sentiment fits perfectly into that space. Happy birthday for last week - have just heard! Vicky x
oh gosh,this is just gorgeous Hun oh just love those colours,and the detail and layout is just brilliant,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx
Oh this is so gorgeous. There are so many fabulous details here, the layers, the papers and the sweet button tag! Great work. I do hope you had a good birthday.
Lots of lovely detail, as always, Pauline. Love the combo of papers and dies you used. Your pretty decorated button card is gorgeous! x
Hello Pauline,
Great card! I love that label with the buttons, great idea!
Hug
Christine
Very pretty Pauline! Love the Vintage button card and mix of fun patterned paper!
Just beautiful Pauline. I love the sweet flowers on top of the button card. :)
Hugs~
So beautiful, Pauline! I love the little twine bows you put behind the buttons, and the papers are gorgeous.
HI Pauline! Another beauty! Love the PTI button card stamp and all the fab details (as always) the pretty twine bows, buttons and flowers. GORGEOUS - PS Happy Birthday YOU!
This is so pretty. I love what you have done with the buttons and twine on that button card die, and all your layers are just so fantastic.
The layering; design, use of colors, dies and buttons. Perfect and gorgeous. Wow!
What a PRETTY card Pauline, love the button card!
Love the mix of papers! Gorgeous flowers! And love those bows tied behind the pretty buttons!
Beautiful Pauline!! I love how you tied on the buttons and the pretty doilies ;)
truly lovely, Pauline. I really dig the yellow - grey color scheme.
A beautiful creation with beautiful layers!!!!
Hi there! Just popped in to say thank you for your nice comment on my card! Thank you so much for the inspiring projects!
I'm a huge fan of this paper collection and I totally love how you've used the papers on this card. It is gorgeous Pauline!!!
This is just stunning! I love what you have done with the twine and buttons! Gorgeous!
This is beautiful Pauline. Love the way you did the twine on this this pretty button card. Love your cards!
Post a Comment