Sunday, 24 June 2012

CR84FN #57

 Morning all, today I have a card for the new colour challenge at CR84FN. This week, we have some pretty, feminine colours to play with:



Bright Pink, Tan and neutral.

I have made a Thank you card, and gone for a more CAS design than usual. I had these new Uniko Studios Decorative Doilies stamps sitting in their box for the last couple of weeks just waiting to be inked up. So I sat down and had some stampy fun!


I stamped a variety of the doilies, (the set is packed with many different designs, and I didn't get to use them all!) using Versamagic Raspberry pink.


I used some pearls and clear gems for the middles of the doilies.


I love this larger doily, such a pretty pattern.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from Waltzingmouse Stamps in Distress Ink Frayed Burlap.

Do stop by the rest of the Design team for some more gorgeous inspiration:



Suzanne
                  Pauline - that's me!
Shannon

Thanks for stopping by,

Pauline

32 comments:

June Nelson said...

OOOh this is gorgeous, so crisp and elegant and I love that shaped border, its gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxx

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely stunning! I love this clean, simple and beautiful design. The pearls and bling are just perfect accents. Love these stamps!!

Mona Pendleton said...

This is simply beautiful Pauline! Love the pearls scattered about amongst the fancy designs and that decorative looks fabulous!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE those Gorgeous doilies and the pearls and rhinestones! LOVE the border edge of this card, too! Just a STUNNING card, Pauline!

Shannon White said...

Soo Pretty Pretty Pauline! Love the Wonderful stamped doilies and pretty pearls and bling! Really loving your decorative border edge too! 8-)

Hugs & Happy Sunday!
Shannon

Stamps and Paper said...

Pauline this is so pretty lovely stamped images

Anne

cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun,this is just so so beautiful,and delicate just stunning love those stamps,hugs Cherylxxxx

Beverley said...

Oh my! Such wonderful pink doily loveliness! I live how you have used Uniko Studio's stamps. Hugs Bev x

Stella said...

Doilies and pearls; a beauty guaranteed:)

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Pauline and I love the cards you've made while I was away.
luv
Debby

Michelle said...

Wow! I absolutely LOVE these doilies! Beautiful punched border!

Unknown said...

I love the stamps you used Pauline. They are so pretty and I love how you accented them with pearls & gems. Gorgeous!
That scalloped edge is sweet too!

Sasha said...

Gorgeous doily stamping Pauline...love the colours and pretty pearls x

Anonymous said...

Oh Pauline this is gorgeous! I love the pink doilies and the added pearls!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love it, love it, Pauline! I just adore doily stamps, and recently got some from both Inspired By Stamping and Wplus9. I love creating backgrounds like you've done. I'm hooked!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Beautiful CAS card! And the border is perfect!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is beautiful! I love the pink with the touch of tan. I've been meaning to join in with this challenge and you've inspired me Pauline! Vicky x

Donna Mosley said...

WOW! This is stunning Pauline, love the design and gorgeous pink.

Donna x

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card. I love the colors, and all the white space. Clever treatment of the bottom of the card, and you added just the perfect amount of bling.

Christine said...

Great card, the stamps are gorgeous!
Hug
Christine

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! The die cut border is so pretty especially with the pearls. Love it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so very sweet, simply but yet pretty till the last bit!

Ciska said...

Gorgeous in its simplicity, like CAS was meant to be, great job! Thank you for visiting my blog :)

Suzanne C said...

Fantastic! Beautiful smattering of pink Spirographs! :) Lovely!

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty and feminine Pauline, love it!!

Ren-Yi said...

i am completely in love w/ these doilies. i want those ;)
your designs and creations are such enablers, pauline! love the CAS style.

Helen Berry said...

Ooooo, total YUM!! I just love those Doilies - absolutely gorgeous CAS card Pauline x x x

Jenny said...

oo love your card Pauline, perfect stamping of the doilies and love the scattering of pearls too :0)
Jenny x

Heather Rogers said...

Just beautiful Pauline. I love the pretty doilies. :)

Hugs~

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful CAS card, love the doily images!

Darnell said...

Oh sweet cotton candy stars! I didn't think you could top your pink fern, but this is so luscious!!!

Hey, you wanted my egg bake (frittata) recipe. Email me at darnell.knauss@gmail.com so I have your email address and I'll send it on. (Altho, honestly, it's just like you described, a few eggs, a few potatoes, maybe some day-old bread chunks, whatever vegies are ready to use up ... you got it, but I'm happy to send my little version.)

This card is SO going to be CASEd!

Cyndie said...

What a lovely CAS card! Perfect placement of all the elements, so nicely balanced, and I love the bottom border.