
As the image is rather intricate, I have kept it sweet and simple by just layering onto some white damask flocked paper and mounting onto some lilac pearly cardstock.

To finish it off i have layered some white chiffon ribbon coloured with Tea Green Promarker with some lilac fancy ribbon.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - photo inspiration
City Crafter - Frames - the image is a collage of frames
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin Challenge - In the garden
Passion for Promarkers - All the 2's - I have used 2 ribbons and 2 layers.
Thanks for stopping by,
Pauline xx
20 comments:
Your card is gorgeous, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCazt this week.xx
Pauline: I really love this card. I like how you maintained the softness (very lady-like) and you know I'm lovin' the various hues of lavendar and purple. I really like that touch of blue too. Great Job!!!
Pauline - you're on a roll!! This is a beautiful image and your colouring is fabulous. I do love the soft, delicate shades of lilac!!
Wow, you work so well with soft colors! I love that beautiful ribbon treatment and your focal image is so neat!
Oh gorgeous Pauline, love it.
luv
Debby
That is so sweet, not just because the colors are my favorite shades, those cute little frames are just too lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!
Beautifully coloured Pauline - I wouldn't have known where to start! Vx
Wow that is some colouring ... beautifully done ... love the image ... thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB
Purple is my FAVE color, Pauline! I think that image is so very interesting, and a great way to play in the CCCB challenge this week. Hope all is well with you!
I just love your card Pauline! So very soft and serene! Great job! So glad you could join us this week at CIC. Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Denise
What a fabulous image, a little bit out of the ordinary. Love the colours & colouring. Thanks so much for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x
This is gorgeous, Pauline! I love how you used all these purples. I have a blog award for you to pick up! http://leiphartonart.blogspot.com/2011/05/another-alteration-rak-and-blog-award.html
Really a great card. Love the image and the colouring is fab! Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)
gorgeous card pauline.great image and i love your beautiful soft colours.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D
xx coops xx
Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Love your card Pauline - that image is adorable and really suits the soft lilac colouring ;)
Hope you are enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend!
Hugs, Ruth S
A very pretty card Pauline :0)..thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck!!..hugs Debs x
I just love that little framed heart. You card is beautiful.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!
Hi Pauline, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
Very pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!
Post a Comment