Monday, 2 January 2012

My Top 5 of the year!



Hi all, I have my Top 5 cards from last year for Debby's challenge over at A Scrapjourney.
Picking a Top 5 is very hard, and as Debby had the Top 5 Christmas Cards challenge last week, I have not chosen any Christmas cards at all.

So my first favourite is a card made for a friend who had just got news of a new job, see the original post HERE.



My next card was made as a DT submission for The Ribbon Reel, and I can remember how pleased I was with the chevron effect with Turquoise against the black and white. A simple design, but still one of my personal favourites. See original post HERE.




This card was made again for The Ribbon Reel, and again, I loved creating this very feminine card. See original post HERE.




This next card was again made for The Ribbon Reel Challenge (can see a theme running here!)
I spent a long time colouring this pretty dress form by Waltzingmouse Stamps, and I'm still very pleased with how it turned out! See original post HERE.



And last but by no means least, this Halloween card, again made for The Ribbon Reel Challenge!
I love this Witchy character, again by Waltzingmouse Stamps, and I teamed her up with some Teresa Collins paper and some custom stamping. See original post HERE.



That's all from me this evening - if you would like to participate in Debby's challenge, just pop over HERE and check out the details!

Thanks for stopping by,

Pauline

17 comments:

Sasha said...

And they're all gorgeous, Pauline:)

Joyce said...

Wow--all your cards are just so gorgeous. No wonder they are your favorites. I think the one I like best is the chevrons. I find all that zigging and zagging to be relaxing.

KRISTINA said...

So amazing cards!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your top 5 cards too!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your top 5 cards too!

cheryl said...

oh wow hun these are all simply stunning great choice hun,hugs cherylxxxxxxx

Jenny said...

mmm a great selection Pauline, it shows your range of creative talents :)
Jenny x

Davi said...

They are all ave Wonderful creativity Pauline but I have to say the purple one is my Most favorite!! Looking forward to all your new creations this year :)

Anonymous said...

Great selection Pauline - it's fun to revisit those lovely cards ;)
I'm looking forward to more of your wonderful creativity in 2012! Rx

debby4000 said...

What a stunning collection Pauline.
Thanks for joining in with My Favourite cards of 2011.
luv
Debby

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

All of them are absolutely stunning!!

Marie said...

All of your cards are fantastic, Pauline. Don't know how you narrowed it down to five! All your creations are super. I am especially fond of the purple satin dress..the coloring on this ia astonishing.

Cheryl said...

These are all gorgeous! I love how you use color.

Donna Mosley said...

These are all amazing Pauline. Your choice of colour and design are all gobsmackingly gorgeous hun.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Pauline, all lovely :o) Lisa x

~Tammy~ said...

Your work always makes my jaw drop and these are perfect displays of your style and creativity!

Tan's Hobbies said...

Wow, what a nice card! Love all of them!! Love the 3rd card most =)